1. You are going to wash your tattoo with Dial liquid anti-bacterial soap 3-4 times a day. Then you will start using Curel, Aveeno, Jergens, After Inked, or Keri unscented (Enhanced with vitamin E, if available) lotions 4-5 times a day minimum after washing. Apply lotion as frequently as necessary to prevent it from drying out. Continue doing this until your skin returns to normal. DO NO PUT OINTMENT ON THIS TATTOO!!!
2. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until the tattoo is completely healed.
3. Do not soak your new tattoo. Which means NO bath, NO swimming, NO sauna and NO jacuzzi. Showering is fine.
4. Do not rub or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss of pigment and/or infection could occur.
5. Extreme or prolonged sun exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SPF 50.
Should you have an questions or problems please call us at (570) 296-0666 or stop by during regular business hours.